Customers – we know that you will be concerned, so we thought that we’d share the steps we’re taking on moves to protect against coronavirus:
- First we’ll ask you whether you or anyone in your house is showing signs of COVID-19 infection. If someone is then unfortunately we’ll have to postpone your move to protect our team, their families, and our other customers.
- Disinfecting all contact surfaces in trucks twice daily
- Team will wash hands before leaving base
- Team will give you a little bow when introducing themselves, rather than shaking hands
- Where possible, only one customer to be present at pickup & dropoff locations
- Team will wash hands in customers home before starting work (we bring soap & paper towels, which we bag and remove)
- Team will wear gloves
- Team will pallet wrap all furniture prior to pad wrapping, to minimise touching. Everything to be unwrapped in its final location and all packing materials will be removed.
- Finally – if you have not done so already, ask yourself whether your move can be postponed until this threat has passed. If not, don’t worry – we are here for you and have taken all possible steps to mitigate risk.