TWO MEN AND A TRUCK – Driver Roles
We are hiring additional C License mover/drivers to help meet the demand in our business.
At TWO MEN AND A TRUCK we know how important it is to get the right people for the removals service business that’s why we’re always looking to hire the best people when we have available positions. At TWO MEN AND A TRUCK you will be joining the 4th largest moving company in the world – so opportunities for career development are plentiful.
- Driving vans and large trucks.
- Packing and moving household goods, office furniture and other heavy items.
- Carrying items and packing a truck for safe transport of customer’s belongings.
- Correctly calculating the charges for services and keeping truck and equipment clean and in good repair.
- Pleasant friendly personality
- Courteous, respectful manner
- Well groomed, neat uniformed appearance
- Strength and ability to carry and load items
- Ability to work closely with both moving and office team
- Ability to calculate fees for moving and other services
- Fully committed to ensuring high standards of customer service on every move
Other Important items:
- Must have a clean driving record. (Presently may not have more than 4 points, cannot have reckless or careless driving violations or any alcohol related violations).
- Must be able to drive a van, a cube van and a 7.5 to 10 tonne rigid truck.
- Must be able to perform daily maintenance check on trucks (fuel, oil, water, etc).
- Must have no criminal convictions